Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Introducing Uchi's Design Animated Stamps

One of my favorite song lyrics is: "I'm so excited! I just can't hide it!"  I am feeling this way because I finally get to play with and share some totally unique and innovation stamps from Uchi's Design. I discovered Uchi's Design animated stamps at Creativation (CHA) last January and could not believe the animation motion they create in the cards they were showing! 


I created this card with the DC101 Animation Die Set which includes the dies, animation grid and butterfly stamp. I watched this video and was able to make my first animated butterfly fly easily as shown in this video:

**Edited to add: I have made and added a more complete video showing the cards I have made as well as all the products from Uchi's Design and imbedded it here. To see on YouTube and perhaps become a subscriber, here is a direct link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rdkokaL_Lc


I decided I wanted to add more animation to my second card and stamped a dragonfly from the Uchi's Design Butterflies Stamp Set along with the butterfly. The DC101 die set creates the animation movement when the card is opened. I created a gold cardbase and added some punched butterflies and a pretty frame cut out with BoBunny designer paper and two frame dies included in the DC101 Animation Die Cut Set. The stamps on the front and the inside of this card are from Penny Black. Here is a peak at the inside of my butterfly thank you card:



I used more of the beautiful BoBunny paper, some more punched butterflies, another Penny Black sentiment and a curved signature label. Still photographs just do not do these animated cards justice, so be sure to watch the video above to see the stamps move!

Oh my- I am having such fun creating with my new Uchi Designs stamps and dies! I will be sharing many more cards here, so stay tuned.


Thanks for helping me #spread the joy of creativity!