Monday, September 11, 2017

Uchi's Designs on YouTube Monday!

I am so excited to share that I have posted a new video on my YouTube channel that shows how to use Uchi's Designs animated stamps and dies in three different ways! This is the third card that I teach in the new video here.  If you lived close to me, you could take a monthly class in my home and learn new techniques and try new products every month. But now you can see how I made the three cards for free and if you live in the USA, you could even possibly win the cards I made! Here is a peak at all three cards:


I have not blogged this beautiful "Let Your Dreams Take Flight" butterfly card before because it is the first I made with Uchi Designs new die that allows us to use color in the grid and the stamped images which is very exciting! Here is another look at the card:
To see the animated motion of the butterflies in this card as well as the ballerina, bird and sun above, check out my Cardmaking Techniques and Tips Session 102 - Uchi's Designs Animated Stamps and Dies in Three Different Ways video on my YouTube channel. And if you become a subscriber and leave a comment before the end of September you could also win my Grand Opening Grand Prize!

Thanks for helping me #share the joy of creativity!

1 comment:

Fikreta said...

Just wonderful. I saw video. Thank you for sharing